How can I make payment arrangements?
The City of Banning does not offer payment arrangements. Each customer is given a 10-day grace period after the due date on the bill. Once the grace period expires, an account will follow the normal delinquency processing. After the 10th day, a delinquency notice will be mailed out. The delinquency notice will specify the exact date an account is subject for disconnection, if payment is not made.

Show All Answers

1. What is needed to sign up for Utility Service?
2. What is the last day to pay my utility bill before I receive a late fee?
3. How do I disconnect my utility service?
4. What happens if I have a returned check?
5. What utilities does the City of Banning provide?
6. How do I contact Waste Management?
7. How long does it take for online payments to post to my City of Banning utility account?
8. How do I reconnect my service once it has been turned off for nonpayment?
9. What are the different ways to pay my utility bill?
10. How can I make payment arrangements?