How can I make sure my house or apartment is safe from Lead Based Paint hazards?
Through a grant provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the County of Riverside, Department of Public Health has developed a program to help fight lead paint poisoning in the county. This program offers free, or low cost, lead-based paint service to qualified families. You may qualify for these services!

What types of lead-based paint services are being offered? Lead-based paint inspections conducted by state accredited inspectors, testing children for lead, providing information about lead paint, and hiring certified contractors to take care of lead paint problems.

Call (951) 358-5050 to see if you qualify for free, or low cost, lead paint inspections and hazard control service or visit Riverside County Office of Industrial Hygiene

Show All Answers

1. As a property owner, why can't I keep my property exactly the way I want it?
2. Can I dry my clothes on a clothesline in my yard?
3. Can I leave my car sitting up on jacks in my driveway?
4. Can I live in a building without electricity or water?
5. Can I store things on my roof?
6. What is substandard housing?
7. How can I get help if I have a problem with my landlord?
8. How can I contact the Riverside County Superior Court?
9. How can I contact the Fair Housing Council?
10. How can I get rid of insects or rodents?
11. How can I make sure my house or apartment is safe from Lead Based Paint hazards?
12. How long can my family or visitors live in a motor home on my property?
13. Should I be worried about stagnant water on my property?
14. What constitutes a sign violation?
15. What kinds of animals and how many can I keep on residential property?
16. What is the Abandoned Vehicle Abatement (AVA) Program?
17. What vehicles fall under the AVA Program?
18. What help can a citizen get if they wish to get rid of an unwanted vehicle?
19. How do I report a public nuisance vehicle?
20. What is involved in the AVA Program process?